Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Finals

Hello everyone (whoever you are),

Well, it's that time of year again... the wonderful week of exams.

This year, there's a catch - it's my final round of finals!!! Why am I not motivated to study? (sarcastic tone attempted here)

Soon it will all be over and I will graduate with a degree in hand. Four years of hard studying and intense work, all for some letters (grades) and a piece of paper (diploma) - does anything seem odd about this situation? Well, I'm excited to be moving on into a new stage of life - adulthood. As a caterpillar transforms into a lovely butterfly, I am likewise currently transforming from an "pubescent adolescent" into an "unadulterated adult." (phraseology original) I now have more to worry about than ever - insurance, utilities, and the like.

OK, now back to goofing off before my finals tomorrow,
Over and out,
Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should try writing for a living? Because you're like, good at it? Or something?

    ReplyDelete